Selection and Verification
Our standard criteria for supplier selection and verification
are based on quality, price, terms, delivery and service,
together with actual performance on previous orders and reputation
in the marketplace. A visit to appraise the supplier is carried
out and an evaluation made of a selection of products. Any
third party certifications will also be considered.
- To provide a 'quality of goods' scale
to assist companies in Ghana to widen their market and provide
reassurance to customers.
- To prepare Ghana's new global supply
base for international trade.
- To provide effective supply chain management
and logistics services.
Services to companies outside Ghana
Companies outside Ghana who require verification of a supplier
or manufacturer in Ghana can take advantage of our company
Akoma can provide:
- Existence and legitimacy of a Ghana supplier
- Confirmation of the company's business license and status
- Registration with trade organisations in Ghana
- Trading histories
- Clients abroad being serviced by supplier
- Company turnover
- Company details - name, fax, address, email and management
Pricing for this service is dependent on your
requirements and the level of assistance required. Please
contact us with your requirements.
If we are unable to find
any information about a Ghana supplier we will refund your
payment excluding our administration costs.